iPad Training for Teachers
FREE iPad Guide and Training Overview Chart
Click here to download PDF.
Touch devices like Apple’s iPad offer a perfect blend of access to audio, video, and applications educators can use to enhance instruction. In this 15-hour course, which is aligned with the NETS for Teachers and for Students, participants learn how to make effective use of this exciting technology by:
- Selecting and reviewing apps for personal productivity
- Selecting and reviewing educational applications
- Addressing classroom management challenges
- Exploring various ways iPads can be used to create content, including photos, video, podcasts, screencasts, QR Codes
- Planning pedagogically sound instructional activities using the iPad
This is an instructor led course and it will be delivered at your school by highly experienced BTE PD staff. BTE Instructors are experts in the field of Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, Adult Learning Theory and Technology Use in the Classroom.
$4,900 for 12 teachers | $175 per additional teacher | Travel expenses TBD
Contact us today to learn more!Developed by education expert, author and International speaker, Susan Brooks-Young, this is the ultimate iPad training program for K-12 classroom teachers. Susan’s Bio